There are many challenges involved in adhering to product compliance requirements. Increased regulations around the restriction, registration, notification and labelling of chemicals, such as RoHS and REACH, call for greater transparency in company supply chains. Managing the large quantities of data required and being able to easily track and demonstrate compliance has become a burdensome and complex task due to ever-growing supplier bases, an evolving global market, and the need to consider the whole supply chain.
But with a clear strategy and real-time visibility of Product Compliance across the entire supply chain, organizations can effectively mitigate risks and ensure compliance with product registration requirements.
This 1-hour webinar takes a look at current and emerging regulations and explores how delivering improved product stewardship through the implementation of technology drives real business value.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Global regulatory trends affecting the supply chain
- Achieving real-time visibility across the supply chain to mitigate risks and ensure compliance
- Ensuring supply chain continuity through robust supplier governance and compliance
- Best practices and strategies to ensure global supply chain compliance
- Leveraging an integrated approach with technology to drive compliance.
Aldric Delahaie Sustainable Supply Chain Product Manager, Enablon
Sam Temara Lead Environmental Management IS, Arcadis
Alain Vassart Senior Consultant Product Stewardship Solutions, Arcadis
To learn more about Arcadis, www.arcadis.com