Protect Your Brand’s Reputation in the Market and the Community
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) are two related concepts that help companies blend social, environmental, and economic value with long-term strategy and operations. A company’s brand reputation may be impacted by the quality of its products and services, but it is also impacted by its commitment to social responsibility and ethical practices, and its positive impacts on the workplace, the community, the environment, and even the planet
As companies grow and extend to participate in global markets, the challenges involved in maintaining top levels sustainability and CSR multiply.
A Brand’s Reputation Requires Effective Compliance and Communication
Enablon helps you drive sustainability and CSR by empowering your organization to:
- Align strategy with stakeholder expectations and reporting guidelines
- Publish annual reports directly tailored to different stakeholder groups and their interests
- Stay up to date on all voluntary and regulatory reporting guidelines
- Ensure transparency and compliance with reporting frameworks such as GRI, CDP, and DJSI
- Harmonize stakeholder concerns with regulatory guidelines
- Track water and energy consumption, waste generation, and greenhouse gas emissions to enhance environmental performance
- Use environmental data to communicate progress made towards corporate sustainability goals
- Show a commitment to uphold high standards for human rights and workplace safety and health across all sites and the supply chain.
- Benchmark and deploy sustainability initiatives across your organization