It’s natural to have questions about a huge event like SPF Americas 2017. So we’ve put together a list of some of the most common questions and answered them all in one convenient place.
This year’s value-packed program will cover the hottest topics in EH&S, Sustainability, Risk Management and Technology innovations. Learning comes to life in subject-matter expert led breakout sessions, technology deep-dives with the product team, interactive roundtables and inspiring keynote talks. Attendees will walk away with a wealth of knowledge and best practices from the agenda focusing on people, processes and technology.
Festivities will start for clients on Monday, September 25 with the pre-conference training and user group day. The official kick off of the conference is Tuesday, September 26 and continues until the afternoon of Wednesday, September 27.
You can find detailed information on the schedule here.
And on the conference venue here.
Are you an evaluating the Enablon software, an Enablon partner or simply an industry professional looking to learn and network? Then please this Link Register.
The days of SPF Americas that you should attend depend on which pass you choose:
- Client User Group & Training Pass (exclusively for Enablon customers): September 25
- SPF Americas Conference Pass: September 26 & 27
You can speak directly with one of our SPF Americas Advisors and they can help facilitate your registration or answer any questions you may have. Contact an SPF Advisor at email@example.com or by phone at 514.395.2545 Ext:229.
You can find the full conference agenda which includes detailed session descriptions here.
Here is the detailed speaker line-up.
New speakers are being regularly added so please make sure to check back frequently for exciting updates.
Other hotel options in the area:
- Embassy Suites Chicago – Downtown/Lakefront, 511 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park, 200 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
- Sheraton Chicago Hotels and Towers, 301 East North Water Street, Chicago, IL 60611
- Palmer House A Hilton Hotel, 17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603
- Holiday Inn Express Chicago – Magnificent Mile, 640 N Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
We suggest choosing public transportation when it is a viable and safe choice. Here’s how:
What are One-on-Ones? These are typically 30 – 60 minute sessions with individual Enablon Experts or specific departments to discuss current or future projects, product questions or whatever is on your mind regarding your relationship with Enablon. As these meetings give you access to our most in-demand resources it’s important to book your slot as soon as possible in order to ensure your requested experts and/or departments are available.
To request your meeting, simply request your meeting here and include the following information: Preferred day and time for meeting, who you would like to meet with (if you do not know specific names, department or function that is fine), and what you want to discuss.
Please note: meeting requests are not guaranteed, but the sooner you request, the better chance you have that we will be able to accommodate your meeting.
You can also receive a personalized consultation with one of our SPF Americas Advisors. SPF Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 514.395.2545 Ext:229
- September 25th (Pre-Conference) – complimentary breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
- September 26th– complimentary breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and dinner
- September 27th– complimentary breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
SPF Advisor at email@example.com or by phone at 514.395.2545 Ext:229