This year’s value-packed program will cover the hottest topics in EH&S, Sustainability, Risk Management and Technology innovations. Learning comes to life in subject-matter expert led breakout sessions, technology deep-dives with the product team, interactive roundtables and inspiring keynote talks. Attendees will walk away with a wealth of knowledge and best practices from the agenda focusing on people, processes and technology.
Festivities will start for clients and partners on Monday, September 21 with the pre-conference training day. The official kick off of the conference is Tuesday, September 22 and continues until the afternoon of Wednesday, September 23.
You can find detailed information on the schedule here.
And on the conference venue here.
The easiest way to pick is by looking at your relationship to Enablon:
- Are you a current Enablon user or an Enablon partner? Then you should either choose the “Pre-Conference Training Pass” or “Full Conference Pass”. Pick the “Pre-Conference Training Pass” if you are only interested in training and user workshops. Choose the “Full Conference Pass” if you want the training, user workshops, the 2 conference days and all the other bells and whistles.
- Are you an evaluating the Enablon software or simply an industry professional looking to learn and network? Then the right option for you is the “Conference Pass”
The days of SPF Americas that you should attend depend on which pass you choose:
- Pre-Conference Training Pass (customers and partners only): September 21
- Conference Pass: September 22 & 23
- Full Conference Pass (customers and partners only): September 21, 22 & 23
You can also talk to one of our SPF Americas Advisors and they’ll help you choose the best registration type for you. You can contact an SPF Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the SPF Americas Hotline at 514.395.2545 Ext:230.
You can find the full conference agenda which includes detailed session descriptions here.
Here is the detailed speaker line-up.
New speakers are being added every day so make sure to check back frequently for exciting updates.
A special rate of $265/night is available at the conference hotel by booking your room here and using the promo code ENABLO. For additional information, please contact Stephanie Monkaba or 312.477.0229. Quantity remaining is based on hotel availability so please book early to guarantee your rate.
Still not in your price range? Here are some more hotel options in the area:
- Embassy Suites Chicago – Downtown/Lakefront, 511 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park, 200 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
- Sheraton Chicago Hotels and Towers, 301 East North Water Street, Chicago, IL 60611
- Palmer House A Hilton Hotel, 17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603
- Holiday Inn Express Chicago – Magnificent Mile, 640 N Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
We suggest choosing public transportation when it is a viable and safe choice. Here’s how:
What are One-on-Ones? These are 30 – 60 minute sessions with individual Enablon Experts or specific departments to discuss current or future projects, product questions or whatever is on your mind regarding your relationship with Enablon. As these meetings give you access to our most in-demand resources it’s important to book your slot as soon as possible in order to ensure your requested experts and/or departments are available.
To request your meeting, simply email our One-on-One coordinator Beverly Caluza at email@example.com and include the following information: Preferred day and time for meeting, who you would like to meet with (if you do not know specific names, department or function that is fine), and what you want to discuss.
Please note: meeting requests are not guaranteed, but the sooner you request, the better chance you have that we will be able to accommodate your meeting.
You can also receive a personalized consultation with one of our SPF Americas Advisors. You can contact a SPF Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the SPF Americas Hotline at 514.395.2545 Ext:230.
- September 21st – complimentary coffee break
- September 22nd– complimentary breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and dinner
- September 23rd– complimentary breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
You can contact an SPF Advisor at email@example.com or through the SPF Americas Hotline at 514.395.2545 Ext:230.