Frontline operations typically rely on a combination of paper forms and informal knowledge transfer from team members to navigate and validate the permit-to-work process. Often these processes are managed and owned by differing departments. These historical processes have inherent challenges relating to compliance, efficiency, productivity, transparency and more.
An electronic permit-to-work (e-PTW) system will make significant improvements to these challenges.
In this webinar, you will learn from one of the industry’s leading experts on the challenges of the paper permit-to-work process and how e-PTW:
- Significantly improves compliance
- Supports standardization and continuous improvement
- Uses accurate risk-based data to deliver intelligent action and influence positive safety behaviors
- Breaks Silos
- Makes tangible efficiency gains
- Reduces Incidents
- Is simple to use for all stakeholders