One of the key parts of an environmental, social, and governance (ESG) or sustainability report is air emissions or the tracking and reporting of air pollutant emissions that occur during operations.
The trends in air emissions reporting point to increasing pressure from consumers and investors, which will influence companies to engage in more self-reporting and faster reductions in greenhouse gas emissions. With EHS software solutions that adapt to meet new use cases, companies can determine their best paths forward to reducing emissions.
Download our white paper to learn about trends in air emissions reporting and how EHS solutions are adapting to customer and stakeholder expectations and needs.
Learn more about:
- How consumers and investors influence companies’ air emissions reporting
- The shift from compliance-driven reporting to industry-driven reporting
- New and advanced ways to gather data for air emissions reporting
- How EHS software solutions analyze emissions data for better trending and actionable insights
- How integrated EHS solutions help companies meet and exceed their emissions goals