Process safety refers to the prevention of unintentional releases of chemicals, energy, or other potentially dangerous materials (including steam) during processes that can have a negative effect on the people or environment.
It involves, for example, the prevention of leaks, spills, equipment malfunction, over-pressures, over-temperatures, corrosion, metal fatigue and other similar conditions.
Download our white paper to learn more about the value of a digital Process Safety Management framework, including digital Process Hazard Analysis (PHAs) and Management of Change (MOCs). Learn how PSM software can help drive improvements in process safety at your organization.
Learn more about:
- The differences between personal safety and process safety
- The important process safety management frameworks
- PSM software adoption
- The value of digital PHAs and MOCs
- Process safety and EHS/ORM tools
- Leading indicators to measure the effectiveness of a PSM program