In the past 30 years, many organizations have successfully implemented processes and systems that have reduced injury rates. In some industries and organizations, these systems have not delivered the same level of reduction in fatality rates. Fatality prevention requires different thinking and different systems to injury prevention.
“At Orica, we believe that implementing and continuously improving our fatality prevention process and system will enable us to operate a lifetime fatality free.” -James Davies, Group SHES Reporting & Systems Manager, Orica
Join us to learn how Orica has successfully implemented a fatality prevention program that has resulted in 3 years of fatality free operation.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Introduction about James and a background on Orica
- COVID-19 response solution key learnings
- Business challenges that Orica faced
- Solutions and the results that were observed and recorded
- The future of preventing fatalities
- Q&A session