Julie Carrier, Health & Safety Senior Advisor at Bombardier Aerospace explains how the Enablon SD-QEHS solution supports the company’s environmental strategy based on the life cycle approach, and discusses associated benefits.
- Software solution that supports the company’s energy strategy to reduce its carbon footprint
- Robust system that produces reliable and auditable data
- Strong capabilities to monitor environmental KPIs
- Nice “look & feel” of the solution
- Availability and responsiveness of the Enablon teams
A world-leading manufacturer of innovative transportation solutions, from commercial aircraft and business jets to rail transportation equipment, systems and services, Bombardier Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Canada. Its revenues for 2010 were $17.7 billion, and its shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD). Bombardier is listed as an index component to the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes. Bombardier employs 65,400 employees on 69 sites in 23 countries.