This bi-annual report analyzes how companies manage their EHS and sustainability: what companies’ data management needs are, how much they are spending on software systems, how they select their solutions, implementation challenges and more.
The 2015 report uses insight from over 170 EHS professionals to focus on the information buyers seek to benchmark software at the various stages of the purchase cycle: current approach, selection, implementation and maintenance.
The report will answer the following questions:
- How are my peers selecting and managing their EHS and sustainability software systems?
- What are the purchase drivers and critical business objectives for the software systems?
- How do these differ between new buyers and past purchasers?
- When is an enterprise solution the right choice?
- What system capabilities do past software purchasers use?
- How long does it take to select new EHS software systems?
- What lessons did my peers learn from undergoing the software system purchase and implementation process?
- What should my budget be for a new system?