- Cloud computing
- Mobile applications
- Smart connected devices
- Big Data analytics
With ineffective data management consistently ranked as the number one inhibitor of EHS performance, these new approaches offer an optimistic future for EHS.
This Research Spotlight report from LNS Research describes the ways in which Industry 4.0 and the IIoT will apply to business in general and EHS in particular.
- How networks of smart, connected devices are revolutionizing industrial operations
- Why EHS leaders should embrace digital transformation, or risk becoming irrelevant
- How to leverage advanced analytics to move towards predictive risk management
- Real-world examples of how the IIoT compounds the value of EHS and operational data
- Steps EHS leaders should take to become digital innovators, and pitfalls to avoid