Are you in charge of implementing a mobility program within your company but don’t know where to start? Are you thinking of rolling out a BYOD program but you have questions about security and logistics? This white paper will provide you with clear and targeted information to help you address these challenges.
‘BYOD’ (Bring Your Own Device) is a practice and an increasingly common trend allowing employees of an organization to bring their own mobile devices and use them for work purposes, instead of being provided with smartphones, laptops or other mobile devices by their companies. In recent years, the implementation of BYOD policies has become standard practice in companies worldwide. Despite this, BYOD-related concepts are often confused and many corporations lack a comprehensive understanding of the practical challenges that the deployment of such policies can entail.
This white paper will be of particular interest to IT and EH&S managers, but it is intended for anyone wishing to learn more about BYOD, whether they have previous mobility experience or not.
If you’re ready to make informed decisions about your mobility journey, this paper is your must-read companion tool.
What you will learn from this report:
- How and why today’s mobility landscape displays the conditions to safely deploy BYOD throughout your workforce.
- A better understanding of BYOD and the main BYOD-related concepts.
- The main BYOD benefits, challenges and alternatives.
- Key takeaways to ease BYOD implementation. We propose a concise and clear roadmap to help you brainstorm and evaluate how you might deploy BYOD in your own corporation.
- How to create a BYOD policy checklist to roll out the program that will best fit your business needs, as well as your privacy and security standards.