This report will reveal what corporate managers are spending to implement and maintain their data management solutions, business drivers for implementing new solutions, and common capabilities of these systems. The report will also feature lessons learned about system implementation and insights on critical project success factors.
Questions that will be answered in the report:
- Which approaches are companies taking to manage data? And why?
- What are the most important business drivers for implementing a new management information system?
- How much do the systems cost to implement and maintain?
- What are typical budgets for companies of different sizes and industries?
- What are the most frequently implemented system capabilities?
- How do companies use the information they collect?
- Is the system maintained by EHS, IT or other resources?
- How do users rank the effectiveness of their current systems?