Learn how to build an efficient safety culture by optimizing JHA, incident management & continuous improvement.
Many safety managers think they have solved all safety issues by being compliant with government, insurance and corporate mandates. The truth is: these companies are not only at risk, but are most likely still incredibly inefficient in their safety processes. Aberdeen’s ongoing research into safety and operational performance shows that leading manufacturing companies do three specific things to build an efficient safety culture:
- Establish an effective continuous improvement program around safety processes.
- Automate processes like Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and incident management as much as possible.
- Use continuous improvement techniques and analytical techniques to connect JHA to incident management and optimize your JHA by monitoring incident management.
What you will learn from this report:
- The drivers for a safety culture
- How Best-in-Class companies are combining a focus on safety and operational efficiency
- The role that analytics play in the safety system
- Key takeaways to help your organization embrace these concepts