ERM, EY, Olam International, Lisi Aerospace, Radar Risk, and Veolia Among Industry Leaders Joining Speaker Lineup for SPF EMEA 2016
Paris/Chicago, May 26 2016 –The Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) EMEA 2016, taking place on June 2-3, will feature an exceptional lineup of speakers consisting of inspiring industry experts and business leaders. Hosted by Enablon, the world’s leading provider of EH&S, Sustainability and Risk Management software, the conference will take place at the Eurosites George V, located at the heart of Paris.
With more than 250 EH&S, Sustainability, Risk and IT professionals from the world’s largest organizations and over thirty sessions and countless networking opportunities, the Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) EMEA 2016 is a key event for future and existing Enablon users across Europe, the Middle-East and Africa.
This year’s stellar speaker lineup includes representatives from Aditya Birla Group (ABG), Électricité de France (EDF), Enhesa, EY, ERM, the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Gruppo Campari, Lisi Aerospace, Mars Inc., MOL Group, Olam International, Orica Chemicals, Millicom International Cellular, Radar Risk, RegScan Inc., Veolia, VP & White, and 3E Company. These business leaders and world-class subject-matter experts will discuss today’s most relevant EH&S, Sustainability, Risk and Technology topics, enabling participants to gain a wealth of knowledge through actionable best practices, innovative approaches to challenges, a deep understanding of Enablon functionalities and valuable connections with industry leaders.
SPF EMEA will follow up on Enablon’s previous successfully hosted SPF Series conferences held in Sydney and Houston, and will precede SPF Calgary and SPF Americas.
From the opening keynote to hands-on solution deep dives and product workshops, attendees will gain the knowledge they need to embark on the journey towards sustainable excellence and thrive in today’s business environment. Through 30+ sessions, participants will also learn how to make the most of their software solution investment and turn constraints into value creating opportunities.
This year’s conference is designed around a two-day value-packed program split into tracks, covering World Class Compliance, Safe Operations & Fit for work, Enterprise Control, Enablon Technology, and Business Efficiency & Brand Protection. Tracks will be led by experts from leading companies, consulting firms, and Enablon:
- World Class Compliance: ERM
- Safe Operations & Fit for Work: MOL Group and Mars Inc.
- Enterprise Control: EY and Radar Risk
- Business Efficiency and Brand Protection: GRI, Veolia and Olam International
- Enablon Technology: Gruppo Campari
Each track will include the following session types:
- ‘Issues & Trends’ sessions: Focusing on current challenges and trends tailored to each track.
- Solution Deep Dives and product workshops: Subject-matter experts will lead solution deep dives to help users get the most out of their software investment. Workshops will focus on pressing issues per line of business, allowing leaders to share challenges and industry-specific expertise with colleagues.
- Training sessions and user groups: Dedicated to Enablon users, these sessions focus on gaining hands-on experience & sharing best practices.
- Case Studies from software solution users: A valuable source of best practices on how users leverage technology to improve their day to day activities and make better data driven decisions
The conference also offers multiple networking opportunities, including a cocktail reception and gala dinner, and dedicated networking breaks.
For more information on the agenda, speakers and networking opportunities, visit the conference website.