Enablon Named EH&S Software Leader with Strongest Momentum and Highest Enterprise Capabilities by Independent Analyst Firm
Enablon Offers The Strongest Enterprise-Class Eh&S Platform And The Industry’s Best Incident, Risk & Safety Management Capabilities According To The “Verdantix, Green Quadrant Eh&S Software 2016 (Global)” Report
Enablon has the highest momentum of all software providers in the industry. The momentum dimension assesses strategic success metrics, including: new customers, customer base, version adoption, deal size, deal structure, deployment mix, contracting mix, brand preference, vision and strategy, market focus, organizational resources, and financial resources.
According to the report, Enablon is the market’s leading enterprise-class EHS solution with:
- The best user interface, mobile browser interface and business intelligence capabilities
- The best implementation options, data security, data capture and integration capabilities
- The best capabilities for incident, risk, safety, air emissions and permit management
Not only does Enablon have the highest momentum, the company is the only vendor to rank as one of the top 2 providers for 16 of the 26 EHS capabilities assessed in the report, which reflects the considerable depth and breadth of the platform.
“While environmental compliance has long been a staple of EHS programs, companies’ priorities are changing to address the new world of risks where we live in,” comments Phil Tesler, CEO of Enablon North America. “With the strongest risk management functionalities in the industry and market leading enterprise capabilities, Enablon is ideally positioned to support the long term success of global companies in this environment. We are happy to see our investments in product innovation and customer delight translate into continued success in the market”.
The Report Highlights Enablon’s Unique Strengths and Capabilities:
- A comprehensive, integrated software platform across all EH&S workflows
- Application architecture which meets the needs of complex, global organizations
- Highest capabilities scores for Incident, risk and safety management
The Report Provides the Following Software Advice for Buyers:
- CIOs and EH&S leaders looking for a new global platform for EH&S and risk management
- EH&S software buyers seeking an enterprise-class application with customer references from all industries