Anglo American, BNSF, Enbridge, CH2M, ERM Among Industry Leaders Joining Speaker Lineup for SPF Americas 2015
With more than 50 sessions and 500 professionals from some of the largest companies including GM, PepsiCo, The Walt Disney Company, Bayer and UPS, the SPF is the largest EH&S, Sustainability and Risk Technology conference in North America. The complimentary conference brings together business leaders and subject-matter experts to discuss how to secure the right culture, processes and technology to drive sustainability, minimize risk and maximize business performance.
Held in Chicago, SPF Americas will close a series of five SPF conferences successfully hosted throughout 2015 in Sydney, Houston, Calgary and Paris.
This year’s conference will include a special focus on the link between resilience and operational excellence. From an inspiring keynote to hands-on and peer-exchange dedicated sessions, attendees will learn how to thrive in today’s world and gain practical insights to embark upon the journey towards sustainable excellence. The conference will also feature a cross-section of thought leaders from industry analysts, regulatory experts, consulting specialists to professionals from the world’s largest companies discussing how to turn constraints into value creating opportunities.
This year’s program adds an increased focus on collaboration between peers and experts. Session highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Training and User Groups: Dedicated to Enablon users to gain hands-on experience & share best practices
- Six valued-packed tracks: Enable attendees to focus precisely on what matters to them – Business Efficiency, World-Class Compliance, Enterprise Control, Green Facilities, Safe Operations, Project Delivery, Enablon Technology
- MasterClasses: Led by subject-matter experts who discuss the most pressing issues per line of business and propose actionable strategies to approach them.
- Industry Roundtables: Interactive sessions for leaders to share challenges and expertise with colleagues specific to their industries.
- Case Studies from software solutions users: Best practices on how they leverage technology to improve their day to day activities and make better data driven decisions.
For more information on the agenda, speakers and networking opportunities, visit the conference website at www.enablon.com/spf-americas-2015 or follow us on Twitter (@enablon and #SPFAmericas) and LinkedIn.
Visit the registration page at http://bit.ly/1TN2TgF to reserve your complimentary pass before maximum capacity is reached.