Kering, SNCF and Wacker Chemie AG Among Speakers at the Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum EMEA 2014
Event to Bring Together European Sustainability, EH&S & Risk Decision-Makers in Paris on June 10th
The SPF is a series of five international and regional technology conferences that bring together business leaders and industry experts to discuss how Sustainability, EH&S and Risk management intersect to enable business performance. The next SPF conference will take place in Chicago on September 25 & 26.
SPF EMEA attendees will discover forward-looking approaches, industry best practices and innovative solutions to better manage their organizations’ risks, improve their performance and ensure they deliver on their strategic and operational objectives. Participants will also benefit from various networking opportunities during the day.
Among the Topic Discussed at the Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum EMEA:
- Sammy Lakshmanan, Senior Partner, ERM Information Solutions
- François-Xavier Morvan, Sustainability Analyst, Kering
- Thomas Ruaudel, Senior Manager Sustainability , Accenture
- Julien Muller, Manager, Risk Assurance & Advisory Services, PwC
Moderated by Julie Le Bolzer, journalist
- Patrick Baudry, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador, Astronaut, French Air Force and Airbus Test Pilot
- Sustainability – Environmental Profit & Loss Account: Discover Kering’s holistic and innovative approach to managing Sustainability and how it benefits the way they operate. François-Xavier Morvan, Sustainability Analyst, Kering
- Environment, Health & Safety – Workplace, Plant and Transport Safety: Learn how Wacker Chemie reduces risks and efficiently manages its global safety requirements across the group. Michael Wirnsberger, Senior Sustainability Manager, Wacker Chemie AG
- Risk Management – Discover how SNCF reduces risks and improves the management of its internal control activities by engaging functional and operational divisions across the group. Alain Lemarcis, Internal Control Manager, SNCF