Enablon Named a Leader in EH&S Software by Independent Analyst Firm
Software Provider Setting the Pace in the Global EH&S Software Market According to the Report “Verdantix, Green Quadrant EH&S Software (Global), 2014”
According to the report, “Enablon sets the pace in the global EH&S software market” and “is the benchmark against which other applications’ functionality should be measured.”
“Enablon is positioned as a leader in the EH&S Management Software space due to the breadth & depth of EH&S functionality, its innovative user interface and product capabilities as well as its large customer base represented over all industrial sectors,”states Jordan Nadian, Verdantix Analyst and co-author.
The report highlights the following Enablon’s strengths and differentiators:
- Highest Overall Product Capability Score: based on the Green Quadrant assessment, Enablon has the highest overall product capability score relative to its top 12 competitors.
“Based on the Green Quadrant assessment, Enablon has the highest overall product capability score relative to its top 12 competitors when assessed across all 94 elements of EH&S functionality. In addition to the impressive depth of the Enablon feature/function set – reflecting hefty investments in functionality in the last three years – the Enablon solution also offers customers compelling breadth.”
- Innovative product capabilities resulting from big investments: Enablon has an explicit strategy to set the pace of product innovation in the EH&S software market.
“Whether it is operational risk management, performance analysis, management of change or mobile connectivity, Enablon has an explicit strategy to set the pace of product innovation in the EH&S software market. As a result, Enablon has few areas of functionality where it does not offer a strong proposition.”
- Perfect Score for User Interface: Enablon achieves a perfect score for its user interface.
“During the last five years, the range of EH&S modules available on the market has blossomed. This poses challenges for software developers as they seek to offer broad capabilities without subjecting users to icon and tab bloat. Enablon has successfully wrestled with this problem and offers users a deceptively simple interface that groups activities into compliance, risk and performance. This, combined with strong language and currency capabilities, means that Enablon achieves a perfect score of 3.0 out of 3.0 for its user interface.”
- Rapidly growing customer base across multiple industries:
“Due to the breadth of its vision and richness of its functionality, Enablon is able to serve the needs of all industries. The firm has multiple named reference customers in all 12 commercial and industrial sectors assessed in this study – a rarity in a market where suppliers tend to favor customers in either heavy asset industries, discrete manufacturing or consumer products and retail.”
- Growing ecosystem of implementation and content partners: over the last two years, Enablon has increasingly built momentum with consulting firms, IT systems integrators and content partners.
“Enablon has adopted a more expansive ecosystem strategy and over the last two years has increasingly built momentum with consulting firms, IT systems integrators and content partners such as 3E Company, RegScan and SafeTec.”
About the Report