Leaders from AbbVie, CH2M HILL, ERM, Lend Lease, Occidental Petroleum and Roll Global among Speaker Line-up for SPF Americas 2014
Largest EH&S, Sustainability and Risk Technology Conference to Gather Over 500 Professionals in Chicago
With more than 50 sessions and 500 professionals from some of the largest companies registered as of today, the SPF is the largest EH&S, Sustainability and Risk Technology conference in North America. The complimentary conference brings together business leaders and industry experts to discuss how to leverage people, processes and technology to drive sustainability, minimize risk and maximize business performance.
SPF Americas speakers are experts from many of the world’s largest corporations and leading organizations. These innovators come to SPF to share their expertise with forward-thinking professionals on topics including performance management, audit & compliance, risk & incident, environment, health & safety, and more. Presentations touch upon the hottest topics in the space, including mobility and predictive analytics. Attendees will walk away with a wealth of knowledge from the agenda.
- Opening Keynote: highly decorated American astronaut, fighter pilot and test pilot John O. Creighton will keynote on safety and risk management. Subject-matter experts from companies including BNSF Railway, CH2M HILL and ERM will then discuss strategies for managing risk, performance and compliance in an interactive panel format.
- Industry Roundtables: new to the 2014 agenda, these roundtables provide the ideal platform to share industry challenges and best practices with like-minded professionals. Industry categories include Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing and many more.
- Case Studies: EH&S, Sustainability and Risk experts from Enablon customers including Abbvie, Aleris International, Axiall Corporation, DCP Midstream, Lend Lease, Occidental Petroleum, and Roll Global discuss how they are leveraging technology to manage environmental and social performance, ensure compliance, minimize risks and improve profitability.
- Implementation Track: both Enablon customers and non-customers will find value in this track covering best practices for software selection, implementation and migration.
- Mobility Session: dedicated to one of today’s hottest topics, this session will discuss the role of mobility in advancing a company’s EH&S, Sustainability and Risk initiatives, and the ins and outs of Enablon mobile solutions. Mobility will also be addressed by speakers throughout the conference.
The conference also offers multiple networking events including the distinguished Gala Dinner and Enablon Excellence Awards Ceremony which recognizes organizations that are leading the way within their industry and that effectively leverage technology to achieve superior results in sustainable performance. Previous awards recipients include Ball Corporation, Enbridge, Lend Lease, PepsiCo, Sherwin Williams, Timberland and UPS.