Accenture, CDP, ERM, G31000 among Experts to Speak at Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum EMEA 2013
Event to Bring Together Hundreds of Sustainability & Risk Leaders in Paris, on June 18th
The SPF is a series of five international and regional conferences that bring together business leaders and industry experts to discuss how Sustainability, EHS and Risk management intersect to enable business performance. Upcoming SPF conferences will take place in Chicago, Calgary, Sydney and Houston.
Previously called the Enablon World Users Forum, the SPF EMEA will feature more than 15 parallel sessions, including two high-level expert roundtables, industry panel sessions and user workshops. Attendees will discover forward-looking approaches, industry best practices and innovative solutions to better manage their organization’s risks, improve their performance and ensure they deliver on their strategic and operational objectives. Participants will also benefit from various networking opportunities during the day.
“Organizations worldwide are continuously challenged to drive positive change while delivering tangible business value,” said Dan Vogel, CEO of Enablon. “The Sustainable Performance Forum EMEA will foster collaboration between organizations and leading industry experts to discuss effective solutions for mitigating risks and unlocking the value of sustainability.”
An award ceremony will be held during which Enablon customers will be recognized for their achievements in Sustainability and Risk Management. Previous award recipients include: Accenture, Anglo-American, Axel Springer, BNP Paribas, EICC, Hydro-Québec, Nike, Sodexo and Volkswagen.
Annual Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum EMEA
Industry Experts Roundtables:
Integrated Risk Management: How to improve decision making through an enterprise-wide risk management approach
- Denis Bicheron, Head of large clients division, Gras Savoye
- Alex Dali, President, G31000
- Richard Rowe, Partner, Risk Practice, ERM Consulting
Future Trends in Performance Management: How to optimize performance through better measurements and improved risk mitigation
- Pascal Baranger, Director, Sustainability Practice, PWC
- Thomas Ruaudel, Senior Manager Sustainability, Accenture
- Nadeem Shakoor, Global Head – HSSE Risk Practice, Wipro
- Paul Simpson, CEO, CDP
- Performance Management: from sustainability reporting to sustainability performance
- EHS Management: leveraging EHS compliance activities for broader operational efficiency
- Risk Management: How to improve decision-making with effective risk management
- Corporate Governance: supporting legal department activities and reducing risk for management, boards, shareholders, employees and customers.