Accenture, American Airlines, UPS among Companies Recognized at the Enablon Sustainability Leaders Awards
Nine Global Companies Awarded for their Best-in-Class Sustainability Programs
The two-day forum brought together senior executives and industry experts to discuss innovative ideas and solutions for sustainability performance management, regulatory compliance, air, water, energy & carbon management, health & safety risk management, corporate responsibility and sustainability in the supply chain.
This year’s award winners were selected from Enablon’s customer base of more than 300 global companies and joined the prestigious list of previous award recipients which includes Anglo-American, Amgen, Hospira, Hydro-Québec, Nike, Sodexo, Timberland, UBS and Volkswagen.
The 2012 Award Recipients Include:
- Accenture: Excellence in Sustainability Advisory
- American Airlines: Sustainability Community Leadership
- Apache: Excellence in EHS Management
- Covidien: Sustainability Community Leadership
- EICC (Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition): Excellence in the Sustainable Supply Chain
- Helmerich & Payne: Excellence in Operational Risk Management
- Lend Lease: Excellence in Sustainability Innovation
- Sherwin Williams: Excellence in Operational Risk Management
- UPS: Excellence in Sustainability Performance Management
Phil Tesler, CEO of Enablon North America: “For the last ten years, Enablon has been helping companies unlock the value of sustainability. Our 2012 awards winners are leading the way with innovative strategies and initiatives that have increased the efficiency and resiliency of their operations. We’re proud to support them along this journey.”