Protect & Respond is an off-the-shelf product for all large enterprises seeking an agile, all-encompassing tool to manage the new processes that ongoing COVID-19 management demands. This new solution, the most comprehensive on the market today, was created specifically to enable organizations to protect their workforce and their business, giving them the power to effectively and quickly respond to changes and cases in a pandemic era.
Enablon COVID-19 Protect & Respond spans multiple key processes and procedures across health, safety, risk and compliance. It is a centralized system that can respond to quickly changing COVID-19 requirements and is accessible to an organization’s entire workforce through mobile. Designed for fast deployment, it can be fully live with minimal setup on the customer’s part in as quickly as two to three weeks, significantly reducing the typical IT deployment process length. Key to this efficiency is the embedded content, which is designed to bring a standardized set of targeted processes to any site with minimal set-up.
- Standard out-of-the-box content built based on OSHA, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidance
- Incident form templates that can be easily adapted if needed
- Employee self-assessment and online COVID-19 case reporting, offering constant monitoring of overall workforce health
- Advanced mobile functionality allowing users to carry out behavior-based safety observations to ensure adoption of controls and capture non-conformances
- Policy management together with compliance tasking, mobile audits and inspections
- Global action plans to manage any ad-hoc issues as well as corrective and preventative actions
- At-a-glance status dashboards that display insights in real-time along with critical trends and data
- Manage private and sensitive data securely
“There is no organization operating today that hasn’t felt the impact of COVID-19,” said Noelle Harvey, Senior Director of Product at Enablon. “Human Resources, EHS, Risk Management and General Counsel leaders newly tasked with collaboration while controlling the spread of infection need expertise they can trust. When creating this COVID-19 solution, we worked diligently to build the most comprehensive offering on the market, so that customers are fully prepared to face the many safety and risk challenges the pandemic brings. We are confident that Enablon COVID-19 Protect & Respond will address these current obstacles, and also the customer as their needs for future use cases evolve.”
The Protect & Respond product is available now.
Protect & Respond is the second COVID-specific solution released by Enablon to help organizations respond to the crisis. In March, Enablon launched a bundle of free COVID-19 offerings integrated within the software for existing customers.