Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, has been named a strong performer in “The Forrester Wave™: Governance, Risk, And Compliance Platforms, Q1 2018” by independent research firm Forrester. Enablon received the highest score possible in 11 criteria, such as Risk and Control management, Audit management, end user experience, and global support (language and availability).
For its “The Forrester Wave ™: Governance, Risk, And Compliance Platforms, Q1 2018”, Forrester identified the 14 most significant GRC platforms. According to the independent research firm, all vendors have “a substantial enough breadth of capabilities to address the needs of governance, risk management, and compliance professionals across multiple industries, domains, and use cases”.
Enablon, the world’s leading provider of EH&S and Risk Management software, received the highest score, 5 out of 5, in 11 of the categories in the report, such as:
- Risk and Control management: The platform supports the mapping of risk and controls to other relevant data points (assets, owners, entities, etc.), the measurement of risks and controls in relation to each other and to the organization, and automated tracking of controls.
- Risk Analytics: The platform integrates machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other advanced computational capabilities to support risk analysis, prediction, and/or decision-making.
- Audit management: The product addresses requirements for audit management; including audit data integration, work paper management and resources/ project management. Real-time mobile access capabilities and work papers are available on mobile devices.
- End User experience: The product’s interface is intuitive, flexible, easy to configure and requires less training for business users. References rated end-user experience as 8.00 or higher (scale: 0-10).
- GRC breadth & depth: The product offers functionality, content, and extensibility for a broad host of Integrated Risk and GRC domains and can easily address new/changing market requirements. In addition to capabilities to support core GRC functions, Enablon provides a single platform with purpose-built functionality and content to support twenty or more additional use cases.
“We are very pleased to be named a strong performer in the GRC space,” said Chris Joseph, CEO at Enablon. “Organizations today need to manage risk in an integrated and organized manner in order to succeed in our fast-changing world. Mitigating as well as taking risks in the context of effective risk management creates value for companies, and we are proud to offer our customers a broad and comprehensive solution that supports operational teams and departments.”
As well as being a strong performer in the GRC market, Enablon is also recognized as a leader in EHS software. “We offer our customers operating in highly regulated environments a modular suite of inter-connected applications across environmental health and safety, enterprise risk management, operational risk management, and sustainability,” said Chris Joseph. “Our platform allows them to have a big picture view of their operational and enterprise risk management portfolios, layered with a consistent, award-winning user experience across all applications. We’re excited to continue breaking new ground and addressing the changing needs of our customers.”
Based on a 23-criteria evaluation, Forrester’s analysis of the 14 most significant GRC vendors digs deep into their individual technologies and strategies in place. Whether you are an EHS or Risk professional, this report presents a detailed and transparent assessment designed to help companies find the best platform to manage Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk, to meet their business needs.