Paris/Chicago, January 22, 2016 – Enablon, the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and Operational Risk Management Software, announced it has been recognized as a leader in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) platforms by independent research firm Forrester Research, Inc. in its report: “The Forrester Wave™: Governance, Risk, And Compliance Platforms, Q1 2016”.
The report states that “organizations face threats in all aspects of their business, and ad hoc management of those crises leaves them more vulnerable to impacts to their revenue and their reputations. Only through a holistic view of risk can organizations adequately prepare for such events and mitigate the potential damage”.
Forrester’s report identifies the 14 most significant platforms in GRC and analyses their offerings. The report details how well each vendor meets Forrester’s 30 criteria and where they stand in relation to each other, helping risk management professionals select the right technology partner for their GRC program.
Enablon Cited as the Largest Independent GRC Company
Enablon is ranked as a leader and among the vendors that lead the pack. According to the report, “Each of these vendors has a strong current offering, a well-articulated strategy that addresses current and future market needs, and experience successfully supporting large enterprises. These Leaders each have a solid value proposition and philosophy of GRC success that make them an overall strong pick.”
The 2016 Forrester GRC Wave states that Enablon earned its spot with “its usability and support for enterprises”. According to Forrester: “As the largest independent GRC company that dedicates at least 30% of its revenue back into R&D, Enablon’s strengths come from an easy-to-use interface, strong integration capabilities, and advanced features such as single sign-on and video integration.”
Highest Score possible for Customer Feedback, Domain Specific Support and More
Enablon received the highest scores possible on the following criteria:
- Domain specific support for multiple GRC domains, defined as Corporate compliance management, ERM, Financial controls management, ITGRC, third party risk management, conflict minerals, training, CSR, etc.
- Customer feedback, which represents how do customers rate the product and vendor according to the experiences they had in each of the following areas: technical functionality, business value, time-to-value, vendor relationship, net promoter
Enablon also received the highest score possible in the following categories:
- Access management that grant users privileges to certain data and/or functionality and to the granularity of the access management configuration capabilities
- Organizational context, referring to the product’s capabilities to reflect the complexities of the organization
- Data and workpaper integration, related to how the product leverages risk and compliance data to guide audit efforts and features purpose-built capability to manage audit work paper documentation
- Language support for the ability to support more than 12 languages out of the box
About The Report
Based on a 30-criteria evaluation, Forrester’s analysis of the 14 most significant GRC vendors digs deep into the individual technologies and strategies that separate the Leaders from Strong Performers. Based on briefings, demos, customer surveys, interviews, and actual product use, this report presents a detailed and transparent assessment designed to help companies select the GRC platform best able to meet their business needs.