CHICAGO, June 20, 2018 – Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business and the world’s leading provider of EHS, Operational Risk Management and Sustainability Software, announced today the winners of the 2018 Enablon Excellence Awards. The awards were given during a gala dinner at the Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) in Chicago, and in Paris.
The Enablon Excellence Awards recognize organizations that are leading the way within their industry and that effectively leverage technology to improve their sustainability performance to benefit their business, and also their employees, customers and the communities in which they operate.
The 2018 Excellence Awards winners are:
- Enablon Excellence Award in EHS Performance: Koch Industries (Americas) & MOL Group (EMEA)
- Enablon Excellence Award in Governance, Risk & Compliance (EMEA): AccorHotels
- Enablon Excellence Award in Integrated Risk Management (Americas): Goldcorp
- Enablon Excellence Award in Technology Innovation: Colonial Pipeline
- Enablon Positive Impact Award: Anglo American (EMEA), Milliken & Company (Americas)
- Partner of the Year: Arcadis (Americas) & Laragon (EMEA)
Technology Partner of the Year: TapRoop
“Every year, the SPF conferences are the place where forward-thinking professionals in EHS, Risk Management and Sustainability come together to discuss industry challenges and discover the newest innovations and technologies that allow them to add business value to their operations,” said Chris Joseph, CEO of Enablon. The Enablon Excellence Awards give us the opportunity to celebrate some of the participants in that unique community. We are honored to recognize their accomplishments and to support them achieving their performance goals.”