Chicago / Paris, October 25, 2016 – Enablon, the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and Operational Risk Management Software, publicly announced the names of the 2016 Enablon Excellence Awards recipients during the Annual Sustainable Performance Forum Americas Awards Ceremony held at the Field Museum in Chicago on October 4th.
With more than 500 professionals from many of the world’s leading companies, SPF is the largest EH&S, Sustainability and Risk Technology conference in North America. The 3-day event featured over 75 inspiring speakers, from industry experts to global business leaders.
The Enablon Excellence Awards recognize organizations that are leading the way within their industry and that effectively leverage technology to improve their sustainable performance. The 2016 winners joined the prestigious list of previous award recipients which includes companies such as Aleris, Anglo-American, Enbridge, Glencore and Pepsico.
The 2016 Award winners include:
- Sustainable Company of the Year: Mondelez International
- Excellence in EHS Performance Management: Baxter International Inc.
- Excellence in Operational Risk Management: Cargill
- Excellence in Regulatory Compliance Management: Goldcorp
- Excellence in EH&S and Risk Technology Innovation: Phillips 66
- The Enablon Community Award: Orica
- Excellence in EHS & Risk Employee Engagement: LendLease
“With more than 1,000 of the world’s largest companies and many of the leading consulting firms in the industry, the Enablon community is in a unique position to impact the world positively. This is something we are privileged to witness on a daily basis, as we support everyday heroes that strive to make a difference.” commented Phil Tesler, CEO of Enablon North America, “The Enablon Excellence Awards are the opportunity to acknowledge and bring this community together, as we recognize great achievements in Sustainability, EHS&S and Risk”.