Chicago / Paris, September 19, 2016 – The Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) Americas 2016, taking place on October 4-5, will feature an exceptional lineup of speakers consisting of inspiring industry experts and business leaders. Hosted by Enablon, the world’s leading provider of EH&S, Sustainability and Risk Management software, the conference will take place at the Radisson Blu Aqua in Chicago.
With more than 500 EH&S, Sustainability, Risk and IT professionals from the world’s largest organizations, over sixty sessions and countless networking opportunities, the Americas Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) 2016 is a key event for future and existing Enablon users across the continent, and the largest of Enablon’s SPF Series conferences.
Business leaders and world-class subject-matter experts will discuss today’s most relevant EH&S, Sustainability, Risk and Technology topics, enabling participants to gain a wealth of knowledge through actionable best practices, innovative approaches to challenges, a deep understanding of Enablon functionalities and valuable connections with industry leaders.
Participants to this year’s SPF Americas will learn how to make the most of their software solution investment and turn constraints into value-creation opportunities.
- A Stellar Speaker Lineup: This year’s lineup includes representatives from key industry analyst firms, leading industry associations and regulatory experts, top business leaders and the most renowned implementation & consulting firms. Top names not to be missed include AWMA, Cargill, CH2M, Enbridge, EY, ERM, E2 ManageTech, Forrester Research, LNS Research, Lendlease, Micron Technology, Milliken, NAEM, NSC, PepsiCo, Standard Model Partners, Tenneco Inc., Verdantix, and 3E Company.
- Focusing on customer success: The entire event will focus on helping current and future customers identify how to address their business challenges, drive ROI and succeed in their initiatives, by creating continuous value at each stage of their journey with Enablon. Enablon’s Customer Success Program will be introduced during the keynote and feature a dedicated track.
- Enablon 8 unveiled: Enablon’s newest platform, Enablon 8, will be exclusively unveiled during the event. Attendees will get a first look at Enablon’s new and exciting innovations. Enablon 8 is the most advanced and innovative platform ever released to the market by the vendor.
- Value-driven tracks: The conference is designed around a value-packed program split into tracks, covering business efficiency, world-class compliance, enterprise control, green facilities, safe operations, product compliance, customer success, and Enablon platform & enablers. Each track will feature a wide range of sessions including:
- ‘Issues & Trends’ sessions: Focusing on current challenges and trends tailored to each track, such as ‘Incorporating EHS into the GRC ecosystem’ or ‘Future Impacts on Environmental Management Programs’, these sessions will provide the audience with unique learning opportunities
- Live demos: Subject-matter experts will lead solution deep dives and live solution demos to help users learn how to get the most out of their software investment.
- Case studies from software solution users from leading companies will offer valuable opportunities to learn best practices around how users leverage Enablon technology to improve their day to day activities and make better data driven decisions.
The conference also offers multiple networking opportunities, including a cocktail reception, a gala dinner held at the renowned Field Museum, and dedicated networking breaks.
Visit the registration page at http://insights.enablon.com/SPF-Americas-2016-Conference.html to reserve your complimentary pass before maximum capacity is reached, and follow us on Twitter (@enablon and #SPFAMERICAS) and LinkedIn.
For more information on the agenda, speakers and networking opportunities, visit the conference website at https://enablon.com/spf-americas