Paris / Chicago, June 16, 2017 – Enablon, the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and Operational Risk Management Software, has announced the winners of the 2017 Enablon Excellence Awards at the Annual Sustainable Performance Forum EMEA held in Paris. With more than 300 professionals from many of the world’s leading companies, SPF is the largest EH&S, Sustainability and Risk Technology conference in EMEA.The Enablon Excellence Awards recognize organizations that are leading the way within their industry and that effectively leverage technology to improve their sustainable performance not only to benefit their business, but also their employees, customers and the communities in which they operate.
The 2017 EMEA Award winners are:
- Sustainable Company of the Year: Aditya Birla Group
- Excellence in Integrated Risk Management:ENGIE
- Excellence in EHS Performance Management: O-I
- Excellence in Regulatory Compliance Management: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Excellence in User Community Engagement: Anglo American
- Excellence in Project Management: Bekaert
Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and Operational Risk Management Software. More than 1,000 global companies and 1 million users rely on Enablon software solutions to manage their environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry, and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary. For more information about Enablon: www.enablon.com.