Typically, frontline operations rely on a combination of paper forms and informal knowledge transfer from team members to navigate and validate the permit-to-work process.
Often these processes are managed and owned by multiple departments, and have inherent challenges relating to compliance, efficiency, productivity, transparency and more. A proper work preparation and electronic permit to work (e-PTW) process minimizes risk and ensures safe work execution, while increasing efficiency and effectiveness. Integration with real time information and MMS systems leads to additional efficiencies, and enhances critical decision making.
- Significantly improves compliance
- Supports standardization and continuous improvement
- Uses accurate risk-based data to deliver intelligent action and influence positive safety behaviors
- Breaks Silos
- Makes tangible efficiency gains
- Reduces Incidents
- Is simple to use for all stakeholders