IADC Drilling HSE&T Europe 2013 Conference & Exhibition – Meet the Enablon Team in Amsterdam!
Stop by our stand:
- See in-depth product demonstrations on iPads
- Meet our experts for one-on-one sessions
- Learn about Enablon solutions for QEHS management
- Enter our raffle to win an iPod!
Book a one on one meeting now by following this, link.
About IADC HSE Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition
Since 1940, the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) has exclusively represented the worldwide oil and gas drilling industry. IADC’s mission is to:
- Advance drilling and completion technology
- Improve industry health, safety, environmental and training practices
- Champion sensible regulations and legislation which facilitate safe and efficient drilling.
The global drilling industry progresses steadily toward a culture where HSE awareness stands paramount, where workers are empowered to intervene to prevent unsafe acts, even if chain of command lines are crossed, and where the holy grail of zero incidents can become a reality. It takes leadership, along with strong workforce participation, to build and sustain a successful HSE&T culture.
More about the conference program: click here.