What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when you visit or view an advertisement. Cookies aim to collect information about your browsing habits and to send you personalized services. In your computer cookies are managed by your internet browser. The issuers of cookies may vary. You will find cookies deposited on your computer by Enablon for the purposes of navigation on our website, and for the optimization and customization of our services on the site. You will also find third-party cookies, which are cookies deposited by third-party companies (for example by partners) to identify your interests through your consultation of our site.
The data contained in a cookie is as follows:
- The name of the server that deposited it
- An identifier in the form of a unique number
- Possibly an expiration date
Which Cookie Do We Use?
The Enablon website uses the following cookies:
- Essential operating cookies
These cookies are necessary to enable you to use Enablon’s services as you wish.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies allow us to track and analyze the audience. This collection of statistical data is anonymous.
- Functional cookies
These cookies allow you to access all the features of the Enablon site.
- Targeting/feature cookies
These cookies enable us to offer you content and advertising tailored to your needs.
- Third-party cookies
The Help menu in most browsers will tell you how to enable cookies or how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to ask your browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable all cookies.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/1967/en/
Enablon wishes to provide the users of its website with the utmost transparency regarding cookies and trackers.
You will find below links and useful articles that will enable you to better understand cookies, their uses, and your different rights:
- Cookies: management tools: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home
- Understanding private browsing: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/la-navigation-privee-pour-limiter-les-risques-de-piratage-de-vos-comptes-en-ligne
- Four ways to better protect your identity online: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/4-reflexes-pour-mieux-proteger-votre-identite-en-ligne
In addition, the Digital Innovation Laboratory of the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority), provides a visualization tool to measure the impact of cookies and other trackers during your browsing sessions.
Changes to This Fact Sheet
We regularly update this fact sheet according to legal developments and any updates will be available on this page.