SPF EMEA is next week in Paris, and will feature sessions geared towards Enablon clients, and also towards organizations that are in an EHS or GRC software selection process. If you need to learn how to demonstrate the ROI of a technology solution, effectively build a business case for a software system, and select the best solution for you, SPF EMEA has got you covered! Here’s how SPF EMEA will help you with your software selection process.
Understand the Importance of Driving User Adoption
The value of an EHS or GRC software investment depends greatly on user adoption. As part of the software selection process, you must also consider how you will drive user adoption, to make sure that value is maximized, and to ensure that the business case stays solid.
SPF EMEA will feature a panel discussion about structured approaches to manage change and accelerate user adoption, remove barriers, and pave the way for generating the greatest possible value from an EHS or GRC software investment. Panelists will be from five different organizations, which will give you unique perspectives on user adoption. In addition to Enablon, the following firms will also be represented on the panel:
- Lendlease, a multinational construction, property and infrastructure company.
- Arcadis, a global design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets.
- Bekaert, a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies.
- Golder, a global organization providing consulting, design, and construction services.
Learn How to Show the Value of a Software Investment
Securing funding for an EHS or GRC software solution is a challenge. The best way to overcome the challenge is by showing a return on investment, based on expected operational, financial and performance improvements. Enablon turned to Forrester to develop an exhaustive methodology to establish a long-term ROI of software solutions. The model is designed to provide executives and senior leadership with the information needed to effectively build a solid business case for enterprise software. You can familiarize yourself with this model during one of the sessions and learn how to use it in your own company.
Hear From a Top Analyst Firm on Selecting the Right Software
Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm that produced the Green Quadrant EHS Software 2017 report, which is available for free from our website. The report is the gold standard regarding the evaluation and comparison of the top EHS software vendors. SPF EMEA will feature David Metcalfe, CEO of Verdantix, as a speaker. Drawing on an extensive expertise built over many years and a wealth of knowledge regarding the EHS software market, David will share best practices for successfully selecting a software solution. Key takeaways include:
- How to plan your software selection strategy in a timely manner.
- How to define your requirements, and set the right expectations during the process.
- How to benchmark vendors and gather feedback from your peers.
- How to make the right choice and involve the appropriate stakeholders.
Learn from Global Companies and Their Experiences
Global companies have successfully implemented and used the Enablon platform. At SPF EMEA, you can hear their experiences to understand better about the benefits of an EHS or GRC solution, and make your business case even more compelling. Here’s a list of the case studies:
- The use of mobile apps to improve safety, presented by Lendlease, a multinational construction, property and infrastructure company based in Australia.
- Driving safety programs and a safety culture, presented by Anglo American, one of the largest mining companies in the world, based in South Africa.
- Managing internal controls and internal audits, presented by AccorHotels, a global hotel group headquartered in France.
- Managing sustainability metrics, presented by Campari Group, a global food & beverage company based in Italy.
- Driving user adoption, presented by Royal Vopak, the world’s leading independent tank storage company, headquartered in the Netherlands.
- Facilitating the deployment of a software system through pilot sites, presented by Alstom, a world leader in integrated transport systems, based in France.
- Identifying, evaluating and managing risks through GRC software, presented by Coface, a credit insurer operating globally and based in France, and Optimind, a consulting firm to insurance companies, banks, and large enterprises, and also based in France.
- Implementing a risk management framework, presented by Ilmarinen, a leading insurance company in Finland.
- Streamlining product stewardship and compliance, presented by a leading pharmaceutical company.
This is just a sample of the sessions that can accelerate your software selection process, thereby saving your organization valuable time and money. There are many other SPF EMEA sessions that will also be useful for you. Check out the full agenda of the event for more details, and if you have not registered yet, don’t hesitate to do so by clicking on the image below: