Next week, we will take part in a webinar with Aberdeen Group on trends and insights in health and safety, and the rise of predictive analytics. During the webinar, you will learn more about the greatest EHS challenges that companies face, as well as the trends and best practices enabling the Best-in-Class to rise above them.
The webinar will look at innovative ways companies are leveraging mobility, sensors, predictive analytics, and other technologies to achieve a range of organizational goals. It will also include specific examples from a range of industries.
If you’re still unsure whether you should attend, here are seven key questions that will be addressed and answered during the webinar, to help you decide:
1) What EHS concerns are among the top business challenges?
2) What does it mean to be Best-in-Class in EHS?
3) What are the benefits of a formal health & safety management system?
4) What are the top benefits of advanced analytics for EHS?
5) How are the Best-in-Class in EHS leveraging predictive analytics?
6) What are the top benefits of mobility for EHS?
7) What are the top benefits of IoT for EHS?
- Top business pressures and challenges
- The rise of advanced analytics for health and safety
- Operational excellence in health and safety
- How companies are innovating in Manufacturing, Chemicals, and Oil & Gas
- The new technologies that are having the greatest impacts on EHS management
- How to ensure standardized KPIs for more consistent health & safety expectations
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn valuable insights that can be used inside your organization to improve EHS and operational management. Click on the image below to register and to make sure that your spot is reserved: