SPF EMEA is next week in Paris, and it keeps getting bigger with each passing year. What started as a regional SPF event evolved over the years to become a conference of global scale.
Enablon clients attend SPF conferences to maximize the value that they get out of the Enablon platform, and to learn more about new industry developments, technologies and best practices.
If you’re already registered for SPF EMEA, this post will guide you on what to look for and expect next week. If you have not registered yet, don’t worry, it’s not too late.
1) Diverse Case Studies
At SPF EMEA, you will benefit from having a choice of a diverse set of case studies, from global firms representing a diverse set of industries. You can look forward to the following types of case studies:
- The use of mobile apps to improve safety, presented by Lendlease, a multinational construction, property and infrastructure company based in Australia.
- Driving safety programs and a safety culture, presented by Anglo American, one of the largest mining companies in the world, based in South Africa.
- Managing internal controls and internal audits, presented by AccorHotels, a global hotel group headquartered in France.
- Managing sustainability metrics, presented by Campari Group, a global food & beverage company based in Italy.
- Driving user adoption, presented by Royal Vopak, the world’s leading independent tank storage company, headquartered in the Netherlands.
- Facilitating the deployment of a software system through pilot sites, presented by Alstom, a world leader in integrated transport systems, based in France.
- Identifying, evaluating and managing risks through GRC software, presented by Coface, a credit insurer operating globally and based in France, and Optimind, a consulting firm to insurance companies, banks, and large enterprises, and also based in France.
- Implementing a risk management framework, presented by Ilmarinen, a leading insurance company in Finland.
- Streamlining product stewardship and compliance, presented by a leading pharmaceutical company.
2) Customer Innovation Challenge
At this year’s SPF EMEA, we will do something that we have not done at past editions of SPF EMEA, or any SPF for that matter. It’s called the “Customer Innovation Challenge”. During this unique workshop, participating Enablon clients will have a chance to experience the Enablon innovation process, influence the Enablon roadmap, and network with industry peers and Enablon experts. It is a great opportunity to share ideas and learn from others, all while having fun.
3) Focus on Technological Innovations
If you want a glimpse of the future, and how to leverage new and emerging technologies, then an SPF conference is the right place to be. In addition to the Customer Innovation Challenge described above, SPF EMEA also has a dedicated track on technology & innovation. You will learn more about how mobile apps, big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, AR/VR, wearables, blockchain, the IoT, and the Cloud will create opportunities to drive integrated risk management, enable operational excellence, and improve EHS performance. You will also learn how the Enablon platform will leverage new technological innovations to increase value for organizations.
4) Market Knowledge
To be successful in your role, you need to be aware of what’s happening in the market regarding key topics. SPF EMEA will feature sessions with experts who will give you the foresight and insight to be prepared for challenges and opportunities. Examples of such sessions include:
- Market overview on digital innovations for safe and sustainable operations, presented by David Metcalfe, CEO at Verdantix.
- Best practices for global EHS regulatory compliance management, presented by Tjeerd Hendel-Blackford, Head of Thought Leadership at Enhesa.
- Panel discussion on Integrated Risk Management, moderated by Taze Young, Product Manager at Enablon, and featuring Standard Model Partners and Goldcorp.
5) Networking Opportunities & the Enablon Community
Ultimately, SPF conferences are about people. The number one objective of SPF conferences is to increase collective knowledge. Our aim is to make sure that you go back home with new information that will help you improve your workplace, company, industry, and even your local community. To achieve this goal, SPF EMEA sessions encourage the exchange of ideas, knowledge and perspectives where you learn from others. You will meet people who will inspire, enlighten and teach you many things, and you will be surprised how much people will also learn from you!
There are many more things to look forward to at SPF EMEA, including live product demos, training, and industry user groups. Check out the full agenda of the event for more details, and if you have not registered yet, don’t hesitate to do so by clicking on the image below: