Improving EHS Management at a Global Mining Firm: Hear from Lizanne at Anglo American
Even though each organization is unique, there are similarities between them regarding data management challenges. Professionals in the industry want to learn more about how their peers are successfully using software to address these challenges.
Let’s meet Lizanne Gildenhuys, Principal S&SD Systems Maintenance and Data Integrity at Anglo American, one of the largest global mining companies in the world with revenues over USD20 billion in 2015, more than 100,000 employees, and operations in Africa, the Americas and Australia.
Anglo American turned to Enablon to help address the types of challenges faced by Lizanne and her colleagues, including:
- Improving the reporting process.
- Saving time with regards to incident management and audits.
- Saving costs by running a single application globally across all business units.
- Making sure that information is shared effectively across the global organization.
- Being able to perform tasks offline because there are many mines in remote locations around the world.
Learn more about Lizanne’s experience with Enablon, and how using the software has positively impacted EHS data management at Anglo American, in this video:
To find out more about the ways in which Enablon has improved EHS, Risk and Sustainability data management, explore our library of video testimonials and business cases.
When choosing an EHS management system, there are crucial steps to follow in order to ensure a successful selection. Download NAEM’s report to learn more about best practices for planning, selecting and successfully implementing an EHS software solution.