Waste Management Software
Compliance with global hazardous waste regulations and a growing focus on “zero waste to landfill” goals are top-of-mind issues for companies worldwide. Businesses are pressed to improve waste management and monitoring through all stages, from transportation, treatment and storage to disposal. Organizations that use external firms or brokers to manage the disposal of waste also need to measure costs by managing the invoicing process associated to these brokers, as well as report on the waste that has been disposed.
By streamlining and simplifying the waste management process for the entire enterprise through one central system, companies can comply effectively with hazardous waste regulations that govern its generation, handling, transportation, and disposal. They can also reach “zero waste to landfill” targets that are part of sustainability initiatives.
The Enablon Waste Management software solution enables companies to manage and reduce waste, ensure regulatory compliance and improve their environmental performance.
The Enablon Waste Management software solution manages waste from generation to disposal and provides consistent reporting for all waste generated across the organization.
Streamline your waste management process
Enablon Waste Management software allows companies to manage waste generators, transporters and disposal facilities, as well as the end-to-end process of waste generation, storage and disposal. The solution includes the following functionalities:
- Waste Tracking
– Tracking of waste, from generation to temporary on-site storage and shipment and disposal
– Tracking of quantities and types of waste stored on site in each area
– Management of site-level entities whose processes and actions create waste
– Inventory of waste containers and shipments using waste profiles
– Tracking, management and history of container movements and PCB shipments
– Notifications for waste shipments and expired waste profiles
– Documentation of waste shipment and invoice information, such as waste profile, quantity, transporter, disposal facility, cost, management method, and dates
- Analysis and Monitoring
– Categorization of the properties and chemical components of waste in accordance with relevant jurisdictions, through waste profiles
– Classification of waste (hazardous, non-hazardous, e-waste, etc.)
– Reports on all waste generators associated to a particular waste profile, hazardous and non-hazardous waste generated, waste containers summed, waste shipments grouped by waste profile, etc.
- Workflow and approval process for generator-waste profile relationships
- Management of external companies that dispose waste, including costs, waste manifests, invoices, etc.
- Regulatory Compliance
– Association of regulations applicable to every waste profile
– Tracking of all facility permits and their expiration dates
– RCRA hazardous waste reports and reports to comply with the U.S. Toxic Release Inventory (TRI)
– Management of data required for compliance with global hazardous waste regulations (e.g. National Pollution Release Inventory (NPRI) in Canada, National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) in Australia)
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology