Product Stewardship Software
Product compliance needs and hazardous chemical regulations governing the production, handling, transportation, and disposal of specific chemicals vary widely from one country to another and in this fast-moving and fragmented context, increasingly restrictive and complex regulations have become the common denominator.
In order to streamline these activities and minimize the time, effort and resources employed, the Enablon Product Compliance and Stewardship (PCS) software allows companies to efficiently track, assess, audit and ensure product compliance in accordance with all applicable chemical regulations, including environmental impact and EHS regulatory compliance.
The Product Stewardship software solution covers the entire product compliance management cycle.
- Maintain an updated database of regulatory compliance information.
- Get a comprehensive and real-time overview of applicable regulation by geographical location.
- Check compliance of each product based on composition or inventory.
- Generate automatic report dashboards to monitor real-time product compliance.
- Create automated compliance alters.
- Import supplier information directly from other systems (Bomcheck, IMDS, SAP etc.).
- Enable supplier access to the platform through high security settings.
- Assess supplier products based on compliance checklists.
Efficiency and Cost Reduction
- Generate automated compliance reports tailored to each regulatory space.
- Benefit from automatic product labelling and classification based on geographical location and composition.
- Quickly generate SDS and update product properties at any time.
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology