Metrics Management Software
The days of managing environmental, health, safety, risk and sustainability data using spreadsheets are over. It is simply not a viable option for global companies with sites located all over the world and a large number of employees speaking different languages. Highly diverse data must be collected, consolidated and analyzed across the entire organization, accurately, and in a timely manner.
The management of key metrics and indicators allows businesses to improve EHS and Sustainability performance and operational efficiency, and report to their stakeholders.
With the Enablon Metrics Management software solution, companies can easily collect and consolidate high-quality data into pre-defined or customized reports. The solution helps eliminate complexities by providing an automated and centralized system for managing large amounts of data and measuring organization-wide performance.
Enablon Metrics Management collects, analyzes and manages indicators used for external reporting and continuous improvement.
Enablon Metrics Management is a central system to collect, validate, consolidate, document, share and report data.
The solution offers the following functionalities:
- Management of Indicators and Objectives
– Configuration of organizational axes by country, operational unit, site, etc.
– Configuration of company indicators and links between indicators and standards (GRI G3 & G4, CDP, Global Compact, DJSI, etc.)
– Definition of corporate and site-specific objectives
- Data Collection
– User-friendly and customizable data entry forms for qualitative and/or quantitative data input
– Reports to track completion and identify areas where data collection is required
– Ensured data quality through the identification of required and requested data
– Automatic or manual email reminders for data entry
– Extensive descriptive text explaining the information needed for each data request
– Automatic measurement unit conversions
- Data Validation and Analysis
– Rules checking the quality and integrity of data
– Configurable validation workflows
– Mass validation of all questionnaires
– Real-time data aggregation
– Multilayer reports analyzing results for each organizational level and comparing data between years, sites, or focusing on individual metrics or sites
– Full audit trail of entered data
- Stakeholder Engagement
– Definition and communication of performance indicators aligning with stakeholder expectations
– Compliance with established sustainability reporting standards, such as GRI, CDP and DJSI
- Corrective and preventive action plans to minimize risk and optimize efficiencies
- Full integration with the Enablon Stakeholder Management, Objectives Management, ROI Analysis, Initiatives & Donations, and Action Plan modules
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology