Job Safety Analysis – Job Hazard Analysis
Identifying, eliminating and preventing job hazards in a workplace are key challenges for organizations. According to OSHA, this approach results in fewer worker injuries and illnesses, a safer work environment, more effective work methods, reduced workers’ compensation costs and increased worker productivity.
Enablon Job Safety Analysis (JSA) / Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) allows companies to schedule and perform risk assessments regarding workplace safety, and effectively reduce incidents, accidents and injuries in the workplace. The solution enables them to adopt an efficient approach by performing workplace hazard identifications and assessments in a systematic manner, and for each individual occupational task. With Enablon, businesses can focus on the most critical hazard and safety assessments first and foremost, such as those that are missing or outdated. The Enablon JSA/JHA solution enables businesses to identify job hazards before they occur and eliminate or reduce risks to an acceptable level by putting the right controls into place.
The solution helps to ensure that all jobs and job steps are identified. It allows companies to optimize assessments by performing them for job step categories that group together similar job steps.
The Enablon Job Safety Analysis / Job Hazard Analysis software solution is designed for scheduling and performing job safety analyses as well as safety risk assessments.
Identify and Prevent Job Hazards
Enablon Job Safety Analysis / Job Hazard Analysis software allows companies to schedule and perform job safety analyses and risk assessments, as well as identify hazards. The solution offers the following functionalities:
- Identification of Job Steps
– Breaking down each job into job steps
– Creation of job step categories grouping together similar job steps
- Hazard Identifications and Assessments
– Definition of Similar Exposure Groups (SEGs)
– Management of lists of hazards
– Identification of hazards for each job step
– Definition of hazards in a tree structure
- Hazard Analysis
– History revision of all past incidents
– Customizable validation workflows to guarantee the quality of the hazard analysis performed
- Risk Management
– Definition of risk assessment methodologies
– Assignments of controls based on identified risks
– Risk scores allowing users to compare results
– Facilitated and intuitive revision of risk assessments and controls
– Full integration with the suite of Enablon solutions
– Sharing of safety best practices and guidelines, and workplace safety cards
- Display of SEGs and risks in a matrix
- Reports for uncontrolled risks, controls, risk occurrences according to context, workplace information, hazard analysis trends, follow up analyses, etc.
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology