Internal Audit Software
Recent regulations (Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Basel II framework, Solvency II) have highlighted more than ever before the importance for companies to organize and improve their performance control system. This includes both controls carried out by operational managers as they work and due diligence in auditing and inspection assignments. Audit teams traditionally work with office automation tools to organize their work. These tools are very flexible but nonetheless have certain limits. Information is not unified; traceability and capitalization on work are of poor quality. Auditing reports are only drawn up once assignments have been completed. Audit managers are also afforded limited visibility over the type of work actually carried out for the audit. Enablon IA is designed to improve existing ways of working while retaining the flexibility of office automation tools.
The Enablon Internal Audit software solution covers the entire risk management cycle.
Enablon’s Internal Audit software enables companies to automate and centralize the management of all work carried out by auditors.
Enablon IA covers all auditing processes ranging from definition, scheduling, preparation, execution, documentation of audits and tracking of recommendations. The integrated dashboards and consolidation functions provide companies with an overview of all auditing activities in real time.
- Formalizing of auditing tasks within the tool (audit sheets, recommendations, etc.)
- Creation and monitoring of action plans
- Instant information sharing between auditors and operational teams
- Automatic generation of auditing reports
- Generation of auditing task reports
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology