Insurance and Claims Software
Ensuring a proper coverage of risks through insurance policies is challenging for companies worldwide. Insurance policies cover a wide range of areas, such as civil liability, product liability, automobile liability, workers’ compensation, etc. Organizations today struggle to monitor the costs of insurance policies related to insurable risks. Businesses need to select the best insurance policies and providers at the lowest cost and ensure a coherent insurance coverage that reduces redundancy.
Enablon helps companies manage and monitor insurance policies properly, control their costs and reduce risk impacts. Companies can map effectively their insurance policies with operational risks by producing a claim when a risk event occurs (e.g. workplace incident, failing asset, equipment failure) and associating each claim to an insurance policy. By centralizing all insurance policies, businesses can better compare policies and therefore negotiate better premiums and deductibles.
The Enablon Insurance and Claims software solution is designed to cover all aspects related to insurance policies and claims management.
The solution helps companies optimize their insurance coverage and reduce their costs:
The Enablon Insurance and Claims software solution includes the following functionalities:
- Insurance and Claims Management
— Comprehensive management of insurance policies and stakeholders
– Management of registered groups, local policies and warranties
– Management of insurance policy renewals and policy premium breakdowns
– Simulation of insurance budgets based on assets and claims
– Captive Insurance management
– Central repository for all documents related to claims and insurances
– Reports on policies, entities, insurance premiums paid per policy, renewed policies, insurance costs, claims consolidated by entities, numbers and types of claims per entity, etc.
- Insurance Performance
— Identification of gaps, overlaps and redundancy in policy coverage to optimize coverage/deductibles and costs
– Performance monitoring of policies based on claims and premiums, including reporting on key claims performance indicators
– Comparison between insurance policies, including coverage and costs
- Claims Life Cycle and Financial Tracking
— Capturing and tracking the life cycle of all claims throughout your enterprise for submission to insurance companies
– Ability to associate claims to insurance policies and stakeholders
– Ability to associate claims to individual events and impacts, such as workplace incidents or failing assets
– Management of recognized or budgeted claim transactions
- Integration with other Enablon solutions for Risk Management, Asset Values Management, and Incident/Event Management
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology