Document Control Software
Enablon Document Control Software is a user-friendly solution to access, edit, approve, distribute, revise and archive all documents used throughout the enterprise in a single, secure and central location.
Compliance with many ISO standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and the upcoming ISO 45001, requires standardized control of documentation throughout the enterprise. In addition, companies that want to comply with OSHA’s Process Safety Management (PSM) of Highly Hazardous Chemicals standard must provide central access to Safe Work Practices, and store procedures in a unique, central repository.
To facilitate compliance with ISO and PSM standards, as well as improve the storing, sharing and management of other types of documents (legal, financial, business), organizations must automate and standardize the document approval process throughout the entire lifecycle of documents.
The Document Control Software solution covers the entire document control cycle.
The Document Control Software solution offers the following functionalities:
- Secure and centralized storage of different types of documents (policies, procedures, instructions, permits, equipment specifications, drawings, flow diagrams, etc.) in different formats
- User-friendly and intuitive display of documents
- Document presentation and access according to a company’s hierarchical structure
- Classification of documents according to their format, origin, use, and viewing permissions
- Multi-criteria search capabilities that facilitate rapid access to information
- Definition and management of user access rights for documents and types of activities (reviews, approvals, edits, etc.)
- Configuration of document lifecycle workflows
- Approval process for document change requests
- Automatic user notifications for approvals or reviews of new documents or edits to existing documents
- Configuration of periodic reviews of documents
- Automatic archiving of documents
- Tracking and auditability of all modifications and user accesses
- Distribution of documents based on configurable rules
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology