Contractor Safety Software
According to OSHA, employers must treat contracted temporary workers as they treat existing employees. As a result, companies struggle to find easier ways of managing contractors and the incidents they are involved in. In this context, both contracted employees and their work are increasingly being held to the same high standards that employers demand of their own workforce.
Different types of work, multiple geographically spread sites, staff turnover and competitive pressures regarding contract delivery all contribute to increasing the risks that contractors can potentially present for an organization of any size.
The Enablon Contractor Safety Software enables companies to gain visibility over all contractors and contract works, and analyze incidents where contractors are involved. In addition, businesses can benchmark contractor safety performance against their industry peers through advanced reporting and analytics capabilities.
Manage contractor risks and incidents with Contractor Safety Software.
Enablon Contractor Safety Software allows users to create a directory of contractors, and report, manage and investigate contractor incidents.
The solution offers the following functionalities:
- Contractor directory to enter and manage data on contractors and their staff
- Tracking of worked contractor hours
- Tracking and management of incidents involving contractors
- Inclusion of contractor incident totals into the reporting platform for internal incidents
- Contractor incident reports, including frequency and severity rates, incidents per contractor, etc.
- Benchmark of contractor performance
- Review and assessment of risks associated to contractors
- Full integration with the Enablon Incident/Event Management module, enabling full incident investigation and action planning on incidents involving contractors
- Ability to send policies/procedures to contractors, in order to inform them of the company’s safety standards
- Repository for supporting documents (e.g. insurances and trade licenses)
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology