Business Continuity Management Software
From natural disasters and health crises, to technical blackouts, terrorist attacks or black swans: Even with tight controls and a strong risk management strategy in place within your organization, serious incidents can occur. If inappropriately treated, such events can cause serious damages (Material, Human, Business interruption, etc.). National and international regulations, standards (i.e. ISO 22301) as well as risk methodologies (i.e. Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, Solvency II, COBIT, OSHA, ISO, EHS) also underline the importance of establishing corporate crisis management systems to ensure business continuity.
Enablon’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) Software offers a fully integrated solution, through a structured approach towards analyzing, designing, testing and executing business continuity plans. The application also helps companies achieve ISO compliance while enhancing performance and minimizing costs, in particular by enabling them to:
- Identify the potential consequences of a crisis, as well as critical assets and processes (Business impact analysis).
- Produce and store crisis management materials and procedures in a centralised area (business continuity planning).
- Test the effectiveness of business continuity plans to ensure that fail-safe plans are prepared and ready to execute immediately in the event of an emergency (business continuity planning testing).
- Utilize a user-friendly and easily accessible space designed for proactive and reactive action (crisis management).
- Establish the level of risk (risk assessment) and rank risks in order of priority in which they should be tackled.
Enablon Business Continuity Management (BCM) Software covers the entire business continuity cycle, from the identification of critical processes to the definition of business continuity plans and their testing.
- Identify sensitive processes, through criticality, vulnerability, operating frequency and maximum interruption duration.
- Establish and manage a predefined central plan and tailor it for each location when needed.
- Ensure the effectiveness of your business continuity plan by adapting it to local situations and accounting for local resources and employees.
- Rely on a system that takes extraordinary anomalies and outstanding issues into account.
- Automate the creation of tasks, action plans, and documents.
- Gain an overview of the missions of all involved employees and create automatic alerts for those that need to take action.
- Include suppliers in dependency planning and timeframe objectives.
Manage and monitor crises
- Ensure appropriate action in the event of most emergencies affecting the internal and external organizational landscape (reputational risks, environmental risks, etc.).
- Ensure that all employees involved in managing a crisis are clear about their roles and responsibilities.
- Immediately access and share contact information to ensure that the right escalation paths are followed in the event of a crisis (i.e. internal employees, external regulators or relevant agencies).
- Allow crisis coordinators to easily share information and participate in a crisis forum during the emergency.
- Monitor and update your estimated crisis response schedule.
Ensure reporting and governance
- Produce predefined or dynamic reports and dashboards (risk-process mapping, Business Continuity Planning monitoring and updates, crisis monitoring and management, etc.) and automatically consolidate information.
- Automate the production of reports, analyses, and exports (in the form of pie, charts, bar charts, radars, etc.).
- Ensure timely reporting by creating automatic notifications and workflows.
- Ensure improved responsiveness in the event of future crises by capturing the full details around a crisis and for later analysis.
- Prepare for upcoming audits by easily making plans available.
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology