Action Plan Software
Effectively managing Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) plans helps companies mitigate risks, improve performance and stay compliant. Global action plan software must be deployed in order to successfully respond to adverse events that threaten a company’s operations.
Organizations continuously pursue and manage simultaneous objectives (e.g. incident management, environmental compliance, and risk control measures) that require proactive and reactive tasks. These challenging tasks occur both at the corporate level and at the level of individual entities, and can be unique or repetitive in nature. This also means that companies must be capable of processing large amounts of data and action items in order to effectively manage performance, meet targets, report on progress and achieve regulatory compliance.
With the Enablon Action Plan Software, companies can effectively create action plans, track completion, manage reminders, ensure follow-up and create reports.
The Enablon Action Plan Software solution allows companies to define independent action plans and tasks or to centralize all action plans and tasks triggered from various applications within the Enablon platform.
Automate Action Items and Tasks
Enablon Action Plan Software is used as a task management system to schedule and deploy actions, check progress, alert team members and make sure that required actions are delivered within deadlines. The solution includes the following functionalities:
- Corrective and Preventive Action Plans
– Management of all action plans and tasks triggered from Enablon applications
– Association of action plans with corporate objectives
– Creation and local deployment of global action plans at the group or business unit level
– Assignment of action plans to employees at different stages of the action (creation, review, validation, sign-off, etc.)
– Definition of recurrent action plans with actions that automatically repeat
– Template function allowing the reuse of previous action plans as models for new action plans
- Task Management
– Management of individual tasks and related documents
– Overview of all actions, action owners and action types
– Customizable validation workflow according to a company’s needs
– Email alerts and notifications sent to task owners and reviewers
- Analysis and Monitoring
– Analysis of any aspect of a task and action plan (e.g. completion rate, progress, costs, status)
– Follow-up on status, progress, resources, budget, supported by Gantt diagrams and analysis reports
– Dashboards showing employees the status of their individual and area tasks
– Reports on action plan status (critical, overdue, urgent, closed), action plans by priority and persons, number of action plans by entity, cost of action plans by entity, etc.
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology