Drawn from more than 25 interviews with corporate EHS and sustainability leaders, as well as recognized experts in the environmental business movement, this report offers a unique look at how leadership companies are managing corporate EHS and sustainability today, and the thinking that will drive program development tomorrow.
Some of the trends identified include:
- Sustainability is increasingly being integrated into all aspects of business operations
- The new programs focus on the environmental risks within the supply chain
- Effective risk management now includes environmental considerations
- Companies are beginning to make plans for climate adaptation
Just a few of the many questions answered in the report:
- What are the priorities for companies around EHS and sustainability management?
- Which emergent issues are on the minds & budgets of leadership companies?
- How are companies collaborating to solve the greater environmental issues?
- What is driving the increase in supply chain transparency?