By combining sophisticated software from Enablon and expert guidance in EMIS implementation from E2 ManageTech, Ergon now runs a smart, unified solution for managing EHS and emissions calculations.
Based on interviews with Blaine Totty, EHS Projects Manager at Ergon.
Read this case study to learn:
- The challenges associated to managing EHS requirements of diverse subsidiaries in a global market
- How to address the unique Air Quality challenges in the Oil & Gas Industry
- How Ergon reduced data entry burden for EHS staff & drive EHS improvements with greater data visibility
- How to mitigate risks and support company growth
- Reasons for choosing Enablon and key benefits of using a centralized EHS system