Water Management Software
Due to increased public pressures to protect water sources and supplies, countries are enforcing stringent water regulations, especially permit requirements. Companies that produce water discharges face persistently the need to comply with water regulations and show how they exercise water stewardship.
Data on water sample test results and total pollutant releases must be collected; and stored and managed in a way that provides a clear, auditable trail from the permit’s requirements, to the samples taken, to sample results, and finally to the reported quantities sent to regulatory authorities, such as the EPA. In addition, since a company can be composed of a large number of facilities, a comprehensive and robust solution is needed for asset management, data management and reporting.
The Enablon Water Management solution enables organizations to comply with mandatory reporting requirements for permits and other water regulations. In addition, the solution helps companies reduce their water footprint and consumption.
The Enablon Water Management solution manages water permits and regulatory requirements, and provides a central location to track water discharges and water sampling logs.
Enablon Water Management allows companies to manage water samples and permits, comply with water regulations, and track water discharges. The solution includes the following functionalities:
- Sampling Management
– Configuration of different sampling event types across the organization
– Templates to ensure consistent data gathering for similar sampling locations and materials across the company
– Scheduling of water sampling activities through all facilities
– Creation of links between sampling locations and their permits and limits
– Stored and auditable records of all sample test results and total pollutant releases
– Reports on data from sampling events
- Monitoring and Tracking
– Workflows to track who is responsible for entering and validating sample data
– Tracking of properties, data and sampling requirements for sampling locations
– Chain of custody record that belongs to each sample
- Task Management
– Assignment of tasks and samples to relevant personnel at regular intervals
– User notifications when there is data to enter or validate
- Regulatory Compliance
– Management of NPDES permit requirements
– Management of Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs) and annual reports
– Management of data required for compliance with global water regulations (e.g. National Pollution Release Inventory (NPRI) in Canada, National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) in Australia)
– Alerts generated if regulatory limits have been exceeded
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology