Supply Chain Software
Globalization, worldwide supply chains, new environmental, social and ethical standards, fears about product safety, consumers and NGOs’ pressure: companies now live in an environment where supply chain management is both increasingly challenging and decisive in terms of business performance and risk prevention. Corporate responsibility is now extending beyond the company’s boundaries to include the global supply chain. The “supplier risk” threatens at any time companies’ brands, reputation, security and business continuity. Without efficient and reliable systems to measure, manage and improve sustainability performance at all levels of the supply chain, companies are at risk and unable to react to crisis.
The solution covers the entire supply chain cycle.
The Enablon RSC solution offers companies a real time view on their supply chains’ performance.
Manage your level of compliance according to social, environmental, ethical and safety standards (SA 8000, ILO convention, internal codes of conduct and ethical charters…)
The system constitutes an ideal platform to drive suppliers and subcontractors toward continuous improvement.
- Inform suppliers on corporate policies and requirements
- Evaluate suppliers’ performance and compliance to International standards: SA 8000, ISO 26000, ILO Convention, etc.
- Evaluate suppliers’ performance and compliance to Internal guidelines: codes of conduct, ethical charters, sustainable procurement policies, etc.
- Plan, perform and document suppliers’ audits
- Communicate audit reports and auditors recommendations
- Propose action plans and monitor the closing of non-conformities
- Benchmark suppliers according to their environmental, social and economical performance
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology